1. Back to school - yippee! I am excited for a couple of reasons. First, I am a sucker for the clean slate, empty notebook, new school clothes, autumn crispness of the whole back to school season. Secondly I have new responsibilities (a promotion!!!) but nobody at work knows about it yet - they will soon. I am anticipating some muttering but positivity too. I am really happy about it.
2. I am loving this crazy changeable sunny, windy, wet, pouring, shining weather we are having today.
3. What are cats for? If anyone can explain to me the evolution of something with such a tiny chin, no work ethic, no sense of vulnerability about its furry underbelly, such intelligence, and yet a life of peaceful contemplation, please let me know! And if you can explain to me why he thinks rain is so exciting that he will wake us up to tell us that it is raining, you'll get bonus points.
4. So much inspiration floating around the scrapping world at the moment... all these challenges and great ideas. I can't wait to get my mojo back! I am doing Shimelle's Learn Something Everyday class in September. That's bound to help.
5. Decluttering is the answer! Whatever the question, believe me, decluttering is the answer! We freecycled our filing cabinet yesterday, which was such a relief. Everyday our home becomes more us, as I battle the enormous quantities of academic, professional, artistic and sentimental clutter that is drowning me. Little steps, 15 minutes at a time...