It is late and I can't sleep. Mainly because I am too excited! What am I, five?
Here are the things that are exciting me:
- mushroom charms for Artfest trades
- felt hedgehogs for Artfest trades
- Gocco postcards for Artfest trades
- an artist book: Parade
- an artist book: hearts beating on the night bus
- an artist book: peep in
- an artist book: colour space sound silence
- Gocco spring cards for Etsy
- felted vessels
- reorganising my artroom
- organising a moleskine exchange
- art journalling
- carving stamps
Here are the things that I am doing instead:
- watching series one of Supernatural, in preparation for watching series two, while recording series three, obsessive much?
- playing Deadly Rooms of Death, a very retro puzzle game on pc
- playing N+, a ninja versus robot game on Xbox live, again very retro
- adding blogs to my google reader account, while not keeping up with the ones that I love, or managing to respond to comments left here (although, happily, tonight I responded to all my March comments, yay!)
- playing Sudoko on Brain Training 2 on the DS (sensing a theme yet?)
I clearly have to step away from the screens. I am going off to reorganise my art room for 15 minutes and see what happens next....
update: 40 minutes later... got distracted by photos of my grandparents' village on facebook... then spent 20 minutes in the art room and it is a lot better. It is amazing what you can do in 15 minutes. Made a cup of chai and now can read blogs for 15 minutes.
update: 90 minutes later... art room sufficiently improved so that I can open the curtains (people could see the mess from the road!!!) and actually work at the table. Cool enough! Then I don't really know what I did. Forgot to drink the chai till it was nearly cold. Julie's comment made me laugh out loud. Now I will... um, watch Supernatural and make mushroom charms. See that's even efficient!